How to Write for the Web and Get Noticed
Learn the essentials of copywriting so your work gets noticed and converts.
The course opens soon, so get on the early bird list now to be notified!
Obscurity, because people are unable to find you, and neglect because if your article is found, it’s likely to be ignored.
To make sure your copy demands attention, Mark Crosling teaches you the essentials of great copywriting so your work gets noticed, converts, and you succeed online.
Don't miss out. Get on the early bird list so you’re notified immediately registration opens.
Content marketing is a process that takes your prospective customer from maybe not even knowing you, through to wanting to buy from you.That’s extremely powerful and it’s all achieved with well-purposed engaging content. It can be in any format such as articles, blogs, a podcast series, or webinars. It’s shared through social media, is found in search and eventually drives your prospective customer back to your website to take the desired action you want, like buying something.
- The 7 Most SUPER Persuasive Power Words of all Time
- 56 Free Photo Websites to Download Stunning Quality Photos
- What is Email Marketing and How You Can Benefit
- How Great Customer Retention can Skyrocket your Profits
- How to Create a Tagline with Benefits Your Customers Want
- How to Position Your Product in a Crowded Market
- Dispense with a Horse and Reduce your Anxiety
- Know the Difference Between Features and Benefits
- Create a Persona to Visualize and Understand Your Audience
- Your Customers Worldview and Why It Matters